LIUMC WORSHIP INFORMATION, FELLOWSHIP & SPIRITUAL ENRICHMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Sunday Contemporary Worship Service 8:30 a.m.
Sunday School for All Ages 9:30 a.m.
Sunday Traditional Worship Service 10:30 a.m.
Thursday Prayer Group 6:30 p.m.
Thursday Choir Practice 7:30 p.m.
Summer Worship Hours (Beginning in June):
Contemporary Worship Service 8:30
Traditional Worship Service 10:00
*with fellowship time between services
Short Term Biblical & Christian Curriculum Studies
LIYF Youth Group – Meets Weekly (check the Church Website, LIYF Instagram, or Lehman-Idetown Church Facebook Page for dates and further information)
Monthly Breakfast at the Red Rooster – Second Tuesday of every month at 9:00
Fellowship Club – Meets the Third Saturday Evening of every other month at 6:30
United Methodist Women – Fourth Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
Pastie Sales – Fourth Thursday of every month. Orders are due the Friday before. Call the church office for more information. 570-675-1216
LIUMC Vision Statement: Individually we are many, together we are one – finding a relationship with God, seeking His grace, and sharing His light with the world.
LIUMC Mission Statement: Seek. Serve. Share.
We are active in ministry & missions to share God’s love with those in need, in our community and beyond. Please join us anytime! Some of our ministries & missions include:
- Adopt Head Start Classrooms
- Head Start Valentine’s Day & Christmas Outreach
- Serve & Assist with the Shoemaker HUB
- Back Mountain & Noxen Food Pantries
- Back Mountain Ministerium Ecumenical Outreach
- Assist with Food Pantry Garden
- Operation Christmas Child Project
- Haiti Mission Support
- Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Community Trunk or Treating
- Community Rummage Sales
- “Souper Bowl” Collections
- Prayer Blankets, shawls, squares
- Hat & Glove Collection
- Serve at Janet Weis Children’s Hospital
- Luzerne County Fair Workers Meal & Assistance
- Serve Homeless VISION Dinners
- Ronald McDonald House Collections
- Homebound & Care Facilities Outreach & Mailings
- Whistle Pig Fellowship Trip